Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shishaholic









Greetings to all blog readers...Here are a few pictures consumers who smoke my shisha,
they are still consumers in my shop however they have taught me  how to make a nice shisha and give a few comment to upgrade my shisha quality and smoke.Half of them like to create their own Shiha flavor.Bestsellers flavor in my shop is apple, lemon, strawberry, peach, melon and more.Privilege in my shop are making a bowl of apple, pineapple, pair for to put flavor in it..They are all happy with my shisha.Sometime my consumer like to smoke untill dizzy, get high and make their own fantasy...HAHAHA!!!!..Come to my shisha shop in Kajang Sg.Chua and have a nice fantasy like my consumer and friends..i will add some pic how did i make a shisha bowl useing fruitssssss.......peace Bro!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment