Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Built Shisha Bowl Using Fruit

Now you all can see how i use the fruit and make a bowl for the flavor.This 2 Shisha one is an apple and other one is a pair.It is not hard to make an apple and pair bowl for the flavor..








Now time to setting the Shisha smoke.The taste of this two fruit shisha bowl is so sweet and smooth.You all can try to mix the flavor such as double apple + mint and put the apple bowl and pair bowl mix with strawberry + mint.The taste of this two is so tasty.U should try it.








 Now you all can see the smoke goes wild went i setting this two of Shisha fruit bowl..This person is my consumer.He says to me the apple bowl mix with double apple flavor is to sweet and nice but went you smoke for the first time throat feel a little hard because the double apple flavor is to harsh.He says to me this is a first time he smoke this type of Shisha bowl and mix flavor.




This is one of my friend.Me call him APEK,He also taste the shisha that i do with apple bowl mix with double apple + mint .He says to me that this type of shisha bowl and the mixing flavor is to sweet and make he like crazy to smoke my shisha again one more thing he says to me that he can feel the sweetness of double apple flavor in the mouth.Now if any body in Malaysia wanna to taste this type of shisha please come to my shop in Kajang Sg. Chua Selangor,Malaysia.Try and feel it bro


Hello guys this is the best fruit bowl that i give to my consumer to taste it.This fruit is PineApple and the flavor is a cherry.I have taste it and the taste is so smooth and so sweet.Please try this type of fruit bowl.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment